What do you think about free surveys

crestcapit

Nova
Rep

Jun 22, 2021
Awards
Credits
There are companies in Africa that seek for a free survey. Surprisingly, most of these companies are very big institutions, yet they seek for surveys from their customers without a price attached.
Can you imagine a bank seeking for free surveys? It sounds disgusting

There are some apps too that seek for free opinions, aren't they supposed to pay for it?

I have come across countless number of them. Initially, when I wasn't exposed to making money online through surveys, I fill those free surveys with no doubt. But now, I don't think I can do such anymore

What's your opinion on this?

Winston

Registered
Rep

Jun 23, 2021
Credits
There are companies in Africa that seek for a free survey. Surprisingly, most of these companies are very big institutions, yet they seek for surveys from their customers without a price attached.
Can you imagine a bank seeking for free surveys? It sounds disgusting

There are some apps too that seek for free opinions, aren't they supposed to pay for it?

I have come across countless number of them. Initially, when I wasn't exposed to making money online through surveys, I fill those free surveys with no doubt. But now, I don't think I can do such anymore

What's your opinion on this?
Not all surveys are going to pay you. The sites that offer money for doing surveys is one thing, but you're not going to get paid for every survey you do elsewhere. Many businesses ask the public to fill out surveys for free. They use these survey sites to get more people doing them, that's why they pay then. Honestly, I'd skip survey sites, they don't pay enough for the work you gotta do.

crestcapit

Nova
Rep

Jun 22, 2021
Awards
Credits
Not all surveys are going to pay you. The sites that offer money for doing surveys is one thing, but you're not going to get paid for every survey you do elsewhere. Many businesses ask the public to fill out surveys for free. They use these survey sites to get more people doing them, that's why they pay then. Honestly, I'd skip survey sites, they don't pay enough for the work you gotta do.
You are absolutely right about that. I have give up on surveys long ago